Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scientific studies

Every month there is a new report about some substance that "causes cancer in lab rats". I can't believe the government still hands out money for this, it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Everything causes cancer in lab rats. What I want to know is what would cause lab rats in cancer! That would be far more useful. Well, maybe not useful but interesting. Okay, more gross than interesting. But at least we have a cure for lab rats.

I get tired of reading about scientific studies that prove things that were perfectly obvious to me when I was 12. Too much radiation will kill you, duh. People who are bad at estimating their weight are bad at estimating other things too, double duh. Why does the government keep wasting money on these studies? I would have told them the answers for a lot less money.

No comments: