Sunday, January 11, 2009

Enough winter already

I have had enough winter, no more. We got about 6 inches of snow last night. This morning I ran the snowblower for about 45 minutes, doing my driveway, the ends of several of my neighbors driveways, and the sidewalks for two neighbors. I have a big snowblower so doing the snowblowing isn't a big job once I get going, and I like to help people. But enough with the snow!

I haven't driven today, yesterday's driving was fun enough - I will stay in today. So instead of doing errands today like I thought I would I will have to do them after work this week. Not horrible, but not ideal. I usually like doing errands during the weekend when I am rested up. Having to do them after work saves on gas but doing errands when I am already tired just isn't ideal.

No comments: