Saturday, April 30, 2011

Something readers should be aware of

Readers of this blog (all two of them) should be aware that I am not the worlds greatest communicator. There are many unsaid assumptions in my posts.

If you read any of my posts you should be aware that I believe the world can be and should be a better place than it is. We need to work to make it a better place. We need to plan and fight to make it a better place. When I point out something that I feel is wrong with the world it isn't just to complain, it part of my attempt to understand. The first part of fixing a problem is to recognize that there is a problem. My posts are both an attempt to make people realize there is a problem and to help myself understand the problem. We cannot fix the problems as individuals, but if we all do what we can we will make progress in the right direction. Even if all you can do is not to make things worse it is a move in the right direction.

No comments: